IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 IFSCA Assistant Manager Vacancy 2022 International Financial Services Centres Authority Notification 2022 for 10 Posts of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade-A) IFSCA Officer Grade A Application Form 2022 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
The IFSCA invites application to post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) from candidates who appeared in the interview of Civil Services Examination-2020 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
|Origination Name||International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager (Officer Grade-A)|
|No. of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Eligibility||Candidates who appeared in the interview of Civil Services Examination-2020 conducted by UPSC|
|Age Limit||As per UPSC norms for Civil Services Examination, 2020.|
|Education Qualification||Master’s Degree Or Bachelor’s Degree|
|Application Fee||Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the name of IFSCA Fund payable at Gandhinagar.|
|Selection Process||Short-listing of candidates on the Basis of Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2020 (Written & Interview).|
|Dates of Application Submission||24/12/2021 to 24.01.2022 at 6.00 PM|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Name & No. of Post:
Assistant Manager (Officer Grade-A) – 10 Posts
Candidates who appeared in the interview of Civil Services Examination-2020 conducted by UPSC.
As per UPSC norms for Civil Services Examination, 2020.
- Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics. (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (information technology/ computer science)/ Masters in Computers Application/ Information Technology, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ information technology. (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with CA, CFA, CS and ICWA. (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University/ Institute, which in the opinion of the Authority is useful.
Prior work experience in dealing with financial products, financial services and financial institutions, including Banking, FinTech, Insurance & Re-insurance, capital market, fund management, bullion, aircraft leasing and finance, ship leasing and finance etc.,
- Probation: The successful candidates recruited to the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade-A) shall undergo probation for a period of two years. The candidates shall be confirmed in the services of IFSCA subject to their satisfactory performance during the probation period.
- Pay: The pay scale of officers in Grade-A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- Presently, the gross monthly emolument including Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance and Local Allowance etc, at the minimum of this scale is approx. Rs. 1,10,385/- p.m. plus other benefits as applicable.
- Benefits: Other benefits viz., Leave Travel Concession, Medical Expenses, Eye Refraction, Education Allowance, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers etc., as contained in the Service Regulations.
Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the name of IFSCA Fund payable at Gandhinagar.
How to Apply:
Applications along with supporting documents and Demand Draft should be sent by post
in a cover superscribing the post applied for ‘IFSCA – application for the post of Assistant
Manager (Officer Grade A)’ to the following address so as to reach latest by January 24, 2022
at 6.00 PM.
- Visit to the Official Website of IFSCA.
- Click on the Career Option.
- Click on “Recruitment Of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade-A) In International Financial Services Centres Authority, Government Of India”.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Attach All the Required Details.
- Submit the Filled Application Form to the Given Address.
The Deputy General Manager,
General Administration Department,
International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA),
Second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ,
GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355
- Short-listing of candidates on the Basis of Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2020 (Written & Interview).
Important Dates of IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Commencement of Online Registration||24.12.2021|
|Last Date of Application Submission||24.01.2022 at 6.00 PM|
Important Link Area for IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Application Form||Application Form pdf|
|Admit Card||IFSCA Assistant Manager Interview Call Letter|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).