Patna High Court Computer Operator Syllabus 2022 You can Check Patna HC Computer Operator Cum Typist Exam Syllabus 2022 Also Check How to Prepare for High Court of Patna Computer Operator Cum Typist Exam Pattern 2022 You Can Check updated PHC Computer Operator Selection Process 2022
Patna High Court Computer Operator Syllabus 2022
Advt. No. PHC/02/2022:
Hello Aspirants, Here in this Article we Will Discuss about the Detailed Syllabus of Patna HC Computer Operator Cum Typist. Here we are also providing the Detailed Exam Pattern & Selection Process. Candidates Can Check Detailed Exam Syllabus & Other Exam Related Details from Below…..
|Department Name||Patna High Court|
|Name of Posts||Computer Operator Cum Typist|
|No. of Vacancy||30|
|Dates of Application Submission||17.03.2022 – 07.04.2022|
|Date of Written Exam||Announce Later|
|Selection Process||Written test:- Multiple Choice Question Based Objective test followed by Computer Typing Test (English & Hindi)|
|Exam Pattern||Computer Based Test|
|No. of Marks||20 marks each (English & Hindi) & 10 marks for CPT|
|Time Duration||50 Minutes|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
Patna High Court Minimum Quailfying Standard :
- 40% in Objective Written Test
- 90% accuracy in English Computer Typing Test
- 85% accuracy in Hindi Computer Typing Test
- 30% in Interview.
Test I – Computer Based Test & Computer Proficiency Test
The Exam Pattern will be as follows:
- Exam Will be Computer Based Objective Type Test.
- Exam Will Consist the 50 questions.
- Exam Will be of English & Hindi consisting of 20 marks each.
- Computer proficiency test will be of 10 marks.
- English, Hindi & Computer Proficiency Test (Duration 50 minutes).
- Detailed Exam Pattern Will be Provided Soon.
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
English Language and grammar :
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts
Hindi Language and grammar :
शब्द-रूपांतरण, लिंग, शब्द, कारक, काल, क्रिया, शब्दांश, मुहावरा और लोकलिया, अलंकरण के उदाहरण और रूप, संधि, संसा, प्रत्यय और सया
Basic Computer Science :
History of computers, Fundamentals of Computer and terminologies, Computer abbreviations, Basics of Hardware and software, Keyboard shortcuts, Operating system basics, Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Internet terms and services, Networking and communication, Security Tools and Viruses (20 Marks)
- The question paper of Written Test shall be available in English language only except the paper of Hindi Language and Grammar which shall be in Hindi.
- The Keyboard Layout for Hindi Typing shall be “Remington Gail” and the font shall be “Mangal”.
- There shall not be negative marking for incorrect answers in the written test.
Test-II English Typing Test
- Typing speed test on Computer (@ 40 words per minute) in English of 25 marks.
- The Time Duration Will be 10 minutes.
- Passage Typing of 400 words from the passage displayed on computer screen.
Test-III: Hindi Typing Test
- Typing speed test on Computer (@ 30 words per minute) in Hindi of 25 marks.
- Time Duration will be 10 minutes.
- Passage Typing of 300 words from the passage displayed on computer screen.
N.B.- Font of the Hindi Typing Passage will be ‘Mangal. the layout of “Mangal” font for Hindi Typing test will be ‘Remington Gail’.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.examreel.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for Patna High Court Computer Operator Syllabus:
|Patna High Court Admit Card||Patna High Court Computer Operator Admit Card|
|Patna High Court Recruitment Details||Detailed Patna High Court Computer Operator Recruitment|
|Patna High Court Official Website||http://patnahighcourt.gov.in/|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.